Aplastic Anemia is a serious medical condition in which your body does not produce new blood cells. This medical develops the condition of excessive and uncontrolled bleeding. Aplastic Anemia can develop at any age and it can affect both male and female. This medical condition may affect you all of a sudden or it may become worse with time. There is no such medication which can cure Aplastic Anemia, the treatment options which can help in Aplastic Anemia are Stem cell transplant, blood transfusion, and bone marrow transplant.
Today I will tell you about causes and treatment option for Aplastic Anemia. You will also read about a magical compound that CBD and how it is helping in reducing the symptoms of Aplastic Anemia.
Aplastic Anemia | Symptoms & Causes
The common symptoms of Aplastic Anemia are as follows,
- Nose Bleeding and gum bleeding
- Pale skin and skin rashes
- Fatigue and weakness
- The irregular and fast heart rate
- Unexplained infection
Aplastic Anemia medical condition is developed when bone marrow is damaged and the forming of new blood cells is stopped. The function of the bone marrow is to produce stem cells by which new blood cells are formed. Below are some causes that can develop Aplastic Anemia.
Radiation or Chemotherapy:
Chemotherapy may help in killing the cancer cells but it also damages the healthy cells. Aplastic Anemia is one of the side effects of Chemotherapy.
Exposure to Toxic Chemicals:
If you are exposed to toxic insecticides and pesticides then also you may develop Aplastic Anemia. It is better to avoid yourself from getting exposed to toxic chemicals.
In an autoimmune disorder, your immune system attacks your healthy cells which also involves the bone marrow and stem cells.
The virus that affects your immune system or bone marrow can also develop Aplastic Anemia. The virus which is linked with Aplastic Anemia is HIV, Epstein-Barr, and cytomegalovirus.
Use CBD for reducing the symptoms of Aplastic Anemia
CBD is an organically grown chemical compound which has zero strain of THC. CBD is extracted in different forms such as Isolate, Wax, Oil, and tincture. When you are suffering from Aplastic Anemia you will suffer from pain, inflammation, headache, and nausea. CBD is rich in the anti-pain and anti-inflammation property which makes it useful for reducing the symptoms of Aplastic Anemia. The best thing about this magical compound is that it is completely non-toxic and non-addictive in nature.
Major health benefits of CBD
- Use of CBD is very effective against Anxiety and Depression. CBD interacts with an Endocannabinoid system by which it lowers down the chemical reaction causing anxiety and depression. CBD is sedative in nature by which it also reduces the symptoms of Insomnia.
- CBD also fights with cancer-causing cells by destroying them. It also reduces the after Chemotherapy affects such as nausea, vomiting, and headaches.
- As you know CBD is rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-aging property by which it can be used to treat different skin disorders such as acne, blackheads, and wrinkles.
- reduces joint and muscle pain caused by the different medical disorder.
- You can also give CBD to your children as it is non-psychoactive in nature.
- If you are underweight then CBD will help you in boosting your appetite.
Final Words On CBD In Aplastic Anemia
Aplastic Anemia is a serious medical disorder and blood disorder condition in which your body does not produce new blood cells. This condition affects your immune system by which you become prone to different types of infection. There is a limited treatment option available for this medical disorder like blood transfusion, bone marrow transplant or stem cell transplant. You will suffer from pain, low weight, headache, dizziness, pain in muscles and joints. Sometimes the use of medication can lead to serious side-effects in Aplastic Anemia. CBD or Cannabidiol is one of the natural alternatives which can help you in reducing the symptoms of Aplastic Anemia. You can consume CBD in different forms such as Oil, Wax, Isolate, and Tincture.
I hope I have covered all the essential information related to Aplastic Anemia and CBD. If you have suggestions and question related to this article then please feel free to comment in the below section.